| Dan Lee
Opportunities abound! Check out this job opening...
SAVAGE Apparel Co. is a clothing retailer that sells both brand and customizable apparel. We work with individuals, sports team, businesses, and other organizations to provide quality customizable apparel to fit various needs. A position has recently opened and we invite you to apply!
SALES AND ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT
Location: Richmond, VA
Application deadline: July 15, 2017
The Sales and Administrative Support role will be best filled by an applicant who is an excellent communicator, both written and oral. His/her main task will be to answer all incoming customer inquiries and provide assistance as needed. Incoming customer inquiries may be received through phone, email, text, or in-person at our Richmond, VA headquarters.
To fulfill this need, the role will require that the applicant be positive, organized, inquisitive, dedicated, and team-oriented. As the primary point of contact for SAVAGE, this individual will have to be an engaging problem-solver with an eagerness to promote SAVAGE and its mission.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Respond promptly, effectively, and positively to all customer inquiries, delegating and forwarding when necessary.
- Follow-through with customer requests and needs
- Use digital platforms and applications to maintain customer databases and proactively engage as needed/requested to further SAVAGE sales goals.
- Act as support staff to upper management to include email and phone follow-ups, scheduling, client management, shipping execution, etc.
- Manage invoice generation, delivery, and payment.
- Internally engage SAVAGE staff and departments for the successful and timely delivery of orders.
- Manage and organize digital files as required for maintenance of client accounts.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience and proficiency with Google applications, Google Drive, Gmail, and Microsoft Office applications.
- Able to work 6-10 weekends annually upon request
- Sales/Customer Service Experience
- Incredible attitude and ebullient personality
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience and competency with Adobe Illustrator
SAVAGE Apparel Co. is excited to grow the team and to invite you to a young, dynamic atmosphere and company culture. We have fun and get the job done. Be prepared to meet and engage an eclectic clientele in which every conversation can be a pleasure to entertain.
SAVAGE offers 2 weeks paid vacation, 401(k) with matching, and a health insurance stipend for full-time employees.
Send resumes and cover letters to email@example.com.